• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue remedy for bunnies

KoShiatar

Mama Doe
Hello!
I was reading a little while ago about people using Bach rescue remedy to calm their nervous bunny. However I could not find the pet quality, only the alcoholic human one.
Do you think it's OK if I put the drops on a bunny cracker, then let the alcohol evaporate? I'd rather not give them anything than hurt my rabbits, as is obvious with everyone here.

Hello!
I was reading a little while ago about people using Bach rescue remedy to calm their nervous bunny. However I could not find the pet quality, only the alcoholic human one.
Do you think it's OK if I put the drops on a bunny cracker, then let the alcohol evaporate? I'd rather not give them anything than hurt my rabbits, as is obvious with everyone here.

Alcohol is the carrier - one drop is such a MINUTE amount it will not cause any harm at that level. I have used Bach Five Flower rescue remedy (human drops) for my buns many times, and on advice of my rabbit-savy vet. :):wave:

I used the human one for my foster, just a couple of drops in her water bottle. Dont know if it helped but she now cuddles me where I couldn't get near her when she first came!

Back