• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had this gorgeous girl....

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
given to me, my friend found her in a box next to a bus stop yesturday at like 7am in the morning :/ and knowing I take in animals, brought her straight round, shes a litle shy,likes to nibble your fingers, and was freezing!! so I put her in my spare indoor cage with a heat pad to warm her up over night! shes had some food and abit to drink, not keen on veg but likes apples(but not the peel ha).

69412_1688212203786_1192116864_1885156_1422782_n.jpg

72106_1688212843802_1192116864_1885158_1784092_n.jpg

37139_1688216443892_1192116864_1885164_6509812_n.jpg

69377_1688217723924_1192116864_1885166_3576969_n.jpg

i think shes pregnant! shes got hard lumps (which obv I havn't squeeshed) and reli obvious teets/nipples.

Bless her! What a pretty little girl. She might not be pregnant, some of my pigs look like that depending on how they sit. Your vet will probably be able to tell for certain when she goes for her check.

Bless her! What a pretty little girl. She might not be pregnant, some of my pigs look like that depending on how they sit. Your vet will probably be able to tell for certain when she goes for her check.

yhh im concidering taking her for a check, i have other 'fat' females but there is squishey fat hers is solid x

Gorgeous! :love::love: What are you going to call her?

Are you going to put posters up? (Although your efforts would probably be futile. :?)
Gosh....possible baby piggies....you're going to have your hands full! :shock:

ETA: just read that she was found in a box!! ....probably not escaped then! :evil: :roll: I despair in mankind!

poor darling.:cry: She must have been so cold and frightened!

Glad she's found herself a lovely new mummy. :angel:

She's lovely!!! could be the sister to my little girl Ayko :love::love:
So glad she found her way to you :D:D:D
I will have to make a thread with pics of her in :D

Gorgeous! :love::love: What are you going to call her?

Are you going to put posters up? (Although your efforts would probably be futile. :?)
Gosh....possible baby piggies....you're going to have your hands full! :shock:

ETA: just read that she was found in a box!! ....probably not escaped then! :evil: :roll: I despair in mankind!

oo I was thinking of Ediie as in 'eeedeee' lol cos the other female guinea I have is called Flo so sticking with the (whispers) old lady names, ahah!

she was in a smallish box but it was well padded out with bedding etc :/ so clearly who ever dumped her knew how to care for her :/ don't know wether they guessed she was preg and thats why they left her :/

and yh I wasn't planning on anymore animals!! aha! but now shes here, shes not going anywhere aha ! :) x

Aww she is beautiful. :love: Thank Goodness she's with you. Yes she does look pregnant, maybe that was why she was dumped? :(

yhh I was thinking that, she was well tucked up in the box loads of bedding etc, so she was obviously looked after :/ tho i can't feel any movement in her tummy, tho there are reli hard balls, so im guessing from the info ive read shes not near labour yet :/ x

Well done you, taking her in, she is beautiful. She does look pregnant though it could be the way she's sat too. If she has girlies at least you can keep them together so she has a friend. (or two). Enjoy her.

oh goodness -what are people like!?:cry::evil:
How can anyone do that! A dog or cat oculd have easily come along the poor little thing must have been scared out of her wits!

So glad your frined knew you & she is safe with you - and she is not going anywhere!:love: She can relax now bless her....she does look preggies though....bless her - she is such a pretty colour too!:love:

Back