• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A face only a Mother could love!

Mackers

Wise Old Thumper
Say "hi" to Squiffy! I picked her up from GBH Rescue yesterday as a new companion for Gubbins. He's really perked up since they were introduced. Isn't she just the ugliest little thing :lol:? I guessed that with her looks and her head tilt, she may be overlooked by people wanting cute piggies. I didn't care really, I just wanted someone that Gubbins would like and would help him get over Beryl's death.

Not sure if I'm going to keep the name Squiffy so if anyone has any suggestions - fire away...............

Introducing Squiffy.........
IMG_0469.jpg

and here she is with Gubbins.........
IMG_0452.jpg

Lovin' the name suggestions. I did think she looked a bit like a panda too! And I have to admit, I think she has a very endearing face too - she's unique!

ETA - I've just noticed that in the second picture, she's the exact negative image of Gubbins :lol::lol:.

Aww Sue they look lovely together:love:
As for a name ..she looks more like a Tapir than a panda to me!:lol:

some old Honeypig names that may suit her

Tickety-boo
Tiddly-wink
Wotsit
Angle-cake
Betty
Bumble
Cinders
Catkin
Doris
Dahlia
Mabel
Miriam
Pootle
Sorrel
Tulip
Tiddly-pom
Wilma

:D
Glad Gubbins has a new friend..and as just seen your comment re negative how about calling her Silhouette

Awww. :love: She looks unique, anyway! Do you have to take care when introducing pigs like with buns, or can you just bung them in together?

Back