• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay delivery - disappointing

Babsie

Wise Old Thumper
I was expecting hay to be delivered today but it hasn't arrived. Just phoned - apparently courier didn't collect orders on Friday so obviously it couldn't be delivered to me today. Now have to rush out and buy some cheap P at H stuff. If only I'd known it wouldn't be delivered today could have bought some half-decent stuff this morning. Ooh - and it's my birthday.:(

I get my hay from Park Farm in Oakley... It's lovely everytime. Are you desperate for hay? I've got a whole bale you could have some sections off that.

I get my hay from Park Farm in Oakley... It's lovely everytime. Are you desperate for hay? I've got a whole bale you could have some sections off that.

Oh, my word, didn't know Park Farm did it. I'm only a couple of miles from Oakley, so you'd think I'd know that! :oops: Thank you so much for the offer, but think I'll be ok, but will certainly pay them a visit (how do I find them?)

Back