• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

locksley here

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
my momz been doing a big spring clean of her wardrobe and under the bed, tidying her clothes, and my bunny things and putting all christmas decorations together in same spot, soo she knows where they all are for december

the thing is im a bunny i dunna understand, why she calls it a spring clean, when its autumn :? i is only a little bunny wabbit, but i helps out anyway, as i likes it when she throws all her clothes ontot he bed, and i dive right on top of them all to see what she is doing, i helps her out that way with her spring cleaning :lol:

Locksley, would you and your Mummy like a holiday in Scotland to sort out my stuff? :wave: You should see the state of my room. :lol::lol::lol: I finally conceded to having it decorated this summer, but broke my arm before I'd finished putting everything away. My arm is fine now, but I still have an island of stuff in the middle of the floor. :oops:

Back