• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling a bit sad for these two :(

I know lots of rescues have buns that are overlooked and its really disheartening to us, the rescuers who look after them. I have had these two gorgeous bunnies here for months with hardly any interest and I don't know why. At first Alexa was shy, but now she is happy to be held and is very loving. Rex has always been a little star. These are such lovely buns I really want them to get into a loving home soon.

Sorry its not a very interesting post, I was just cuddling these two a moment ago and wanted to share how lovely they are.

HPIM6556.jpg

I have just gone through my photo bucket account and I didn't realize how many buns have come and gone before them :(

Look at the little white "sock" so cute. It must be heartbreaking to do what you do. Sad when they dont go and sad when they do :(

Oh they are gorgeous :love:

This may sound strange but do you have a friend with a good camera who could take some close up, well lighted shots? I had Buster and George looking for a home for 7 months, got some new pictures done and had so much more interest, they both went to new homes a couple of weeks ago :)

Oh they are gorgeous :love:

This may sound strange but do you have a friend with a good camera who could take some close up, well lighted shots? I had Buster and George looking for a home for 7 months, got some new pictures done and had so much more interest, they both went to new homes a couple of weeks ago :)

Its a good idea but I don't know anyone with a good camera :\

Glad that Buster and George found a home :D

Look at the little white "sock" so cute. It must be heartbreaking to do what you do. Sad when they dont go and sad when they do :(

I don't really get too sad when they go because I only let them go to good homes. Its just sad when they are sitting in rescue with no interest. So many out there needing our help I try my hardest not to get attached :)

Last edited:
Back