• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no he didn't........!!

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
I wouldn't give Eddie a grape just now. He kept jumping up onto the sofa with me, and smothering me trying to get to the grapes. So I got up and put them on the mantelpiece.

I came back to sit down and he hopped off, went over to Olivers Uggs, stared straight at me, lifted his tail over them and did a big wee on one! :shock: :roll:

*note to self.....don't disobey Eddie!!*

hahahahahaha ive got the pee treatment before from Holly several times... you must of REALLY offended him :shock:

hahahahahaha ive got the pee treatment before from Holly several times... you must of REALLY offended him :shock:

I offered them all a grape earlier. ...he had a lick of one and decided he didn't like it. (I cut it in half too, to see if he'd prefer it if it was easier to nom). I figured that he didn't like them....so I wasn't going to let him sniff MY grapes.

That was my first mistake!!

He fell off the sofa.....I laughed.

That was my second mistake!!!

When he jumped back up onto the sofa he misjudged the distance, and didn't quite make it. ....I laughed again.

That was my third mistake.
:oops::oops::oops:

Back