• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

D&Ds above ground warren!!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Don't think I've ever posted photos of D&Ds accommodation before?! What you dont see are the tunnels behind the sofa and the floor covered in toys and hay... it is a complete mess but I love it :D

Here is their NIC setup, they are free range hence no door! And I no longer have a functioning dining room!
DDNICSetup.jpg

This is the little tunnel and box next to the 'setup' the tunnel has a connector at the back with an opening into the box as well.
tunnelnexttoNICsetup.jpg

This is their half of the lounge... who am I kidding they own the whole lounge!!! The green tunnels also go behind the boxes and connect to the larger box! The blanket on the sofa at the back was to protect it from their messy ways...unfortunately they dig it off and eat their cecotrophs up there so its covered in little brown skid marks :oops::lol::lol:
DDabovegroundwarren.jpg

Daisy in a tunnel..
Daisyintunnel.jpg

Daisy....I is comin' thruuuuuu!!
DaisyCominthruuu.jpg

The terrible twosome :love::love:
DDfunnyface.jpg

:shock:

:love:

:D

:wave:

(thats me being speechless:lol:)

Yes the few people that have seen it tend to be rather quiet too :lol::lol: my neighbour was the most shocked closely followed by my mum!! It helps that I dont have children or live with anyone else so the buns can get away with whatever they want :D

Yes the few people that have seen it tend to be rather quiet too :lol::lol: my neighbour was the most shocked closely followed by my mum!! It helps that I dont have children or live with anyone else so the buns can get away with whatever they want :D

i guessed as much. either that, or you had a 2nd house, where you actually 'live' :lol:

It's absolutely amazing. I'd love to give sometihng like that to my two, but no chance, not enuogh space!

Fenugreek crunchies!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: yup you guessed it :lol: the 'how many' is becoming a problem I get mugged in the doorway and they speed eat them so if I dont get sat on the sofa quick enough I get mugged for more!! Plus The Dudster jumps up on the sofa and plonks himself on my leg and begs for more :shock:

Its more like they own the house and you have a wee bit to yourself!

Thats probably how my house would be if i stayed alone :) Its fab.

Looks brilliant. Spenser is quite happy as a hutch bunny, but I would rather like an indoor bunny or two as well. ;) Pity I live with my parents - took me a heavy duty 8 month campaign to get Spenser installed in the garden.

We don't see nearly enough pictures of D&D. :no:

i guessed as much. either that, or you had a 2nd house, where you actually 'live' :lol:

It's absolutely amazing. I'd love to give sometihng like that to my two, but no chance, not enuogh space!

They were hoping I would win the Euromillions so they could upgrade and have a whole house to themselves :lol: I have to say there's not an awful lot of space left for me!! I keep being asked by my family when Im going to get a hutch for them outside so I can renovate indoors and live more comfortably!!! They just dont get that this makes me happy and D&D are happy :roll:

Looks FAB - Lucky Bunnuhs and lucky you for D&D allowing you to live with them!! :lol:

Thank you! I dont think its that they 'allow' me to live with them, they just tolerate me being there because they need a slave :lol::lol:

Its more like they own the house and you have a wee bit to yourself!

Thats probably how my house would be if i stayed alone :) Its fab.

Yes that is what its like the only place at the moment they are not allowed is the study and my bedroom although that most likely will change at some point :D

It definately helps living on my own the chances of living with someone that was equally bunny bad is probably pretty remote!

Looks brilliant. Spenser is quite happy as a hutch bunny, but I would rather like an indoor bunny or two as well. ;) Pity I live with my parents - took me a heavy duty 8 month campaign to get Spenser installed in the garden.

We don't see nearly enough pictures of D&D. :no:

Yes my parents aren't impressed but since its my house I can do what I like :lol: Im afraid Im not a very good photographer and I dont have internet at home just on my iPhone and work so it makes it a bit more of an effort! One of my friend has some photos of them so I'll see if I can get hold of them :D Daisy wants me to photoshop her a bit slimmer first though!!

Yes my parents aren't impressed but since its my house I can do what I like :lol: Im afraid Im not a very good photographer and I dont have internet at home just on my iPhone and work so it makes it a bit more of an effort! One of my friend has some photos of them so I'll see if I can get hold of them :D [SIZE="1"]Daisy wants me to photoshop her a bit slimmer first though!![/SIZE]

Dandelion: Daisy, you are one hot cuddle bun - I loves you just the way you are :love::love::love:

What kind of bunny are Daisy and Dudley? Lops, obviously, but I'm hopeless at judging size from photos. Will forgive you for the lack of photos in these circumstances, although it is a pity. Still, that's one cable you don't have to worry about.

Dandelion: Daisy, you are one hot cuddle bun - I loves you just the way you are :love::love::love:

Daisy: Why fank yous Dandelion:oops::oops: I needs you to teach my Dudley how a woman should be talked to.. he has no idea!!

What kind of bunny are Daisy and Dudley? Lops, obviously, but I'm hopeless at judging size from photos. Will forgive you for the lack of photos in these circumstances, although it is a pity. Still, that's one cable you don't have to worry about.

Dudley: We is both mini lops although Daisy is trying to become a giant lop :lol:

Daisy: Dudleeeey :evil: Dandelion please can you come over and head hump him to teach him a lesson fank you Dx

Daisy: Why fank yous Dandelion:oops::oops: I needs you to teach my Dudley how a woman should be talked to.. he has no idea!!

Dudley: We is both mini lops although Daisy is trying to become a giant lop :lol:

Daisy: Dudleeeey :evil: Dandelion please can you come over and head hump him to teach him a lesson fank you Dx

Dandelion: I'm on way way, sugar-lips! I can either head hump him or get Clover to sit on him - which would you prefer?

Back