• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'd like to introduce Mylo...

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
We picked him up from the cat rescue on Saturday and he's settled in nicely already :D He's always after some love and fuss and meows for you when you leave the room :love:

2dadbe10.jpg

de3ed584.jpg

55a6abac.jpg

f9fb522e.jpg

205f0ce8.jpg

82a3821c.jpg

Asleep on my lap last night :love:
667ee397.jpg

Problem is......now all I an think about him is that he's a stinky pooper! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's rather pawsome though! :love::love:

Awww so this is the smelly boy :lol: You can forgive him though as he is so gorgeous :love:
(He reminds me of a cat version of Mittens :love::love:)

He's very handsome! My sister has a similar looking cat named Mylo :shock:

Great minds think alike :D He used to be called Junior but we thought it was a bit pants, so we changed it :D

Awww so this is the smelly boy :lol: You can forgive him though as he is so gorgeous :love:
(He reminds me of a cat version of Mittens :love::love:)

Oh yeah, he does doesnt he! Scary! :shock:

Problem is......now all I an think about him is that he's a stinky pooper! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's rather pawsome though! :love::love:

He swanned around after he did his stinky poop - all proud of himself :lol:

He swanned around after he did his stinky poop - all proud of himself :lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The joys of cats. "You should enjoy the smell of my mess slave!! Now get it cleaned up and give me strokes with one hand whilst making my dinner with the other. Got that!?"

Back