• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pics wanted

rabbitnutrition

Alpha Buck
hi all :wave: i'm soon to be setting up an information/shop website
i am struggling on picture variety as i only have 2 rabbits and am so hoping that members can pm me some of your pics to use
many thanks in advance :)
please feel free to message me if you'd like more info

i am struggling on picture variety as i only have 2 rabbits and am so hoping that members can pm me some of your pics to use

What kinds of pictures are you after?

Accomodation?
Rabbits?
Toys?

yes rabbits, housing/accomodation
anything really that's rabbit-related

In which case, may i suggest you utilise the 'Search' feature towards the top of your screen and search for the relevant items :)

There are lots and lots of relevant threads for waht you are asking for.

Hope that helps.

In which case, may i suggest you utilise the 'Search' feature towards the top of your screen and search for the relevant items :)

Hope that helps.

to be hounest though, he is asking permission, if he was just to go on to random threads he would have to approach each memeber seperatly

to be hounest though, he is asking permission, if he was just to go on to random threads he would have to approach each memeber seperatly

I'll shut up now then.

Was only trying to help to save multiple reposts.

*shrug*

I'll shut up now then.

Was only trying to help to save multiple reposts.

*shrug*

sorry, but I was just trying to make sure the OP asked permission, and I thought that it would be easier if he didnt have to approach members seperatly himself.

Hope that helps.

Personally, i think it is up to the OP to do it this way - not many people might see this post and the OP can find pics they really want without being inundated with many they wont use. So long as the OP PM's members to ask their permission, i dont see the problem - that seems the easiest way to do it. Yes, it may be more time consuming for the OP but it's their project!

Graham - your post made perfect sense! :D

And good luck rabbitnutrition :thumb:

vee-jay; sorry :( i'm not having an awesome morning and i truly shouldnt of posted in reply to your post.

Please don't take it personally, i need someone to hit me over the head with a mallet. :roll: Fancy it?

OP, sorry i've made one of your first posts a mess.

You can use any of my pics, i dont mind. I have a thread on here called [Project Play Pen] which contains my housing efforts, which, whilst being very simple and a bit haphazard have worked for me. There is also a thread called 'Bonding Diary: Biscuit & Ginger' which contains some bonding information im doing at the moment.

I hope your project is a huge success, i'd be interested to see the site when completed or work in progress.

I'm off to hide under a rock now :)

Personally, i think it is up to the OP to do it this way - not many people might see this post and the OP can find pics they really want without being inundated with many they wont use. So long as the OP PM's members to ask their permission, i dont see the problem - that seems the easiest way to do it. Yes, it may be more time consuming for the OP but it's their project!

Graham - your post made perfect sense! :D

And good luck rabbitnutrition :thumb:

I agree with this.

I wouldn't give permission for someone to use any of my pictures just randomly on a thread, knowing nothing about them on their site, however, if someone approached me and asked about a specific photo for a specific reason then I would be more inclined to say yes.

Feel free to use my bunny photos (I think they're pretty awesome! ;))....but if you do decide to if you could just pm me to let me know. :) The good pictures are on various threads, but the whole bunch are here.

http://s470.photobucket.com/albums/rr70/Teddybunbun/

If you need any help wording the "care" section then just ask! I'm sure everyone would be willing to help. :)

yes rabbits, housing/accomodation
anything really that's rabbit-related

Maybe you can be a bit more specific? I have thousands of pictures that are rabbit-related... :lol:

You say you want to set up an information website/shop.. So you must have some ideas on what information you want to put up there. I think it's easier for us to pick out some pictures of a specific subject rather than just having to select some random photo's.. And it would also be easier for you I guess.

I'd love to help you out and send you some photo's, but I don't have a clue which ones to send.. :p

whats your email address to send the pics too? I have 2 french lops, babies at the moment

wow it's been a while :wave:
i just want to thank everyone for showing such kindness and support :love: i really do appreciate it
the website is live now and just about finished
not sure if i'm allowed to post links so i won't :lol: but pm me for details if you like
oh and keep the pics coming :) you can never have too many rabbit pics

Back