• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser is booked in for his myxi booster ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... I haven't told him yet, nor that he will be having his nails clipped. I hope we get the usual vet as she is nice. I'm going to put out tentative feelers to try and find out how rabbit savvy she is in case I ever pluck up the courage to have Spenser neutered.

Spenser tells me his 'bits' are fine and none of my business. Actually I think he might be a bit undersexed and possibly not suitable for neutering. :? He's never done any feet circling, humping, spraying etc - all things I know well from my little rabbit neohew coming into his hormones last winter.

Best not to tell him in advance :lol:

I always ask for a time when I can see my fave vet when booking for jabs etc

Will do that next time. I haven't seen anyone else yet, so they might all be nice. Spenser and I didn't much like the emergency vet, but she was at an out-of-hours place our practice uses. Spenser actually got a postcard reminding him that he was due, although I already had it in mind to phone and book him in next week.

Back