• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who can register my Hollands?

Kirstin

New Kit
Hullo all.

I have two Hollands that need to be registered. I hear that during shows, some registers are available, but is that the only time I can find one? Is there someone that could come to my rabbitry and do it? Not saying any of you need to. Just want to know if there's a site I can go to, to help me find someone that can register my rabbits.

Hi Kirstin! Welcome to RU!

I see you're in Colorado! I don't know what the abandoned rabbit situation is like over there, but due to there being over 33,000 rabbits in rabbit rescues across the UK (due to breeding and abandoned pets etc) the focus of the forum is more to do with rescuing rabbits than breeding them. In this sense, I don't think anyone on here knows very much about registering or showing or would be able to answer your query.

I see you're in Colorado! I don't know what the abandoned rabbit situation is like over there, but due to there being over 33,000 rabbits in rabbit rescues across the UK (due to breeding and abandoned pets etc) the focus of the forum is more to do with rescuing rabbits than breeding them. In this sense, I don't think anyone on here knows very much about registering or showing or would be able to answer your query.

Ditto.

I agree
But you 'rabbit utopia' is a lovely set up for your buns dont know about in the us but many uk breeders keep their buns confined in very small hutches yours seem lucky. :)

hi dont know much but i know over here if you want to show you register the rabbits yourself if they rung?i think?:?

I agree
But you 'rabbit utopia' is a lovely set up for your buns dont know about in the us but many uk breeders keep their buns confined in very small hutches yours seem lucky. :)

Yeh much better than most buns get although the hutches look very small to me the run area is great. Sorry dont know anything about breeding so cant answer your question.

Back