• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What does clicking teeth mean?

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Only Rimmi does it.......like when I am getting their dinner ready, sometimes when he runs up to me, or when we are having a snuggle...... does it mean hes happy or annoyed?? Lol!!

My bridge bun, Skeeter used to "chatter" to me especially while I groomed him. At first I thought I was hurting him and looked him over, but then did some research and found out some buns are vocal and usually means they are happy buns. :D

Aww happy bunny!

My reggie only does this when he is on the sofa being stroked. All other times he is a grumpy bun that doesn't even binky for me!

There's a tooth purr - soft chattering - happiness.

A loud chattering/grinding - pain.

Or, a 'click click' just like that which is basically annoyance and frustration. Nino favours the 'click click' at us! :roll::lol:

There's a tooth purr - soft chattering - happiness.

A loud chattering/grinding - pain.

Or, a 'click click' just like that which is basically annoyance and frustration. Nino favours the 'click click' at us! :roll::lol:

This. But I've also found the loud chattering can mean stress as well.

That's interesting Sky-O thank you.

Nino is such a sociable little soul... you get down on the carpet to say hello to him and he goes 'click click' turns his back and hops off! :shock: He is one RUDE bunny! :lol:

That's interesting Sky-O thank you.

Nino is such a sociable little soul... you get down on the carpet to say hello to him and he goes 'click click' turns his back and hops off! :shock: He is one RUDE bunny! :lol:

:lol: Some bunnies. Pfft. Ungrateful turdy.

Lol, thanks guys! Ive not heard the stressed/pain purring yet, Rimmi and Winter havent had anything wrong with them.....but I do love their 'purr' ... Winter does it when Rimmi is grooming her and vice versa. I dont regret getting Winni, I love seeing them loved up!! :love::love:

My bunnies always do the teeth purr when i give them cuddles, they close there eyes, snuggle down onto my chest and do it then! :D

bertie seems to use it like sonar when he gets a whiff of yummys......:lol::lol:

tooth purring and pain grinding are something im used to...but bertie is the only bunny ive ever known to do this!

Okay, so does nobody else have a bun that goes 'click click' just twice like Nino does and hop off??? :shock: Or do I have the ONLY anti-social little rabbit in town!? :roll::lol:

I'm sure he's saying... ":censored: off!" :lol:

Back