• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pudding and Holly are looking again for a home U/D more pics P4

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Pudding and Holly are two rabbits that were adopted from me last December.
Unfortunately their owners are now moving to Canada permanentely in the summer, and can not take them with them. They wanted to give me enough notice to find them a home without them needing to come back into rescue.

They are currently indoor rabbits and will have to be now until at least April, when it starts to warm up. Their owner says if going to another indoor home, she can give all their possessions and accessories with them.

Pudding and Holly were originally brought to me after being found in the wheelie bin of a veterinary nurse in the area.

IMG00347-20100126-1253.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, poor wee ones. How sad about the owner moving away :( I wouldnt be able to do that to Rimmi, Winter, Tessy, Beanz or Minka, if they cant go, neither can I!

Hope they find another perfect home soon :) They are stunning!

Me either, the only way I am happy being in Surrey is it is only for a year, and my babies are with my mum. I could never rehome.

They are beautiful rabbits and are inseperable!

IMG00350-20100126-1254.jpg

IMG00391-20100223-2201.jpg

Munchingonhay.jpg

They are gorgeous Kris :love:

Hope they find a new home soon!

I didnt realise your move was only a short term one :)

As much as I would love to stay in the area and in the summer move to a house with garden, o/h wants to move back to parents so he can save for a good few years so can put a proper deposit on a house, rather than rent all his money away!

I did that. Stayed at home until i could afford a house, saved up £18k deposit. Bought a flat. Sold the flat 3 years later, lost that 18k and moved 200 miles and rent.

:roll:

I do hope it works out for you :) You deserve it.

Just to make these buns extra attractive you can see from the carpets in the photos that they are very clean. I dont think i've seen buns on such clean carpets without a single stray poop :lol:

Back