• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help us to re-bond our brothers?

I wonder how far away by car Windwhistle Warren would be in Wiltshire? :wave:

My mistake - it's Gloucestershire :?

I wonder how far away by car Windwhistle Warren would be in Wiltshire? :wave:

My mistake - it's Gloucestershire :?

It's about an hour and a half from Cardiff - a pretty straight run tho. Alice is absoutely wonderful and she is currently bonding my bunny - although there are 91 bunnies and many piggies also there so i know she's stretched.

Thanks everyone, I have emailed both rescue centres and hopefully will arrange a trip to either as soon as possible.

Will it involve leaving the buns with the rescue centre for a period of time - or is it difficult to say at the time what exactly will be involved?

Thanks everyone, I have emailed both rescue centres and hopefully will arrange a trip to either as soon as possible.

Will it involve leaving the buns with the rescue centre for a period of time - or is it difficult to say at the time what exactly will be involved?

Yes, generaly they will have the rabbits for X amount of time.

If you are also willing to try different options and rabbits or have them each have a girlfriend then that may also be something to discuss with the rescue and see if they can help in that respect too.

I am so delighted, Heddwyn and Mabon are both going to Alice in the morning for a little while - she is going to try and work her magic with the two tinkers and we shall see how things go.
:D Fingers, paws and fluffy tails crossed!

Back