• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rimmi and Winni send you a newsflash *cuteness overload* + emotive!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Rimmi: This is an undercover report
IMG_3838.jpg

Winter: And we are not happy
IMG_3836.jpg

Rimmi: Standards seem to have slipped...
IMG_3844.jpg

Rimmi:Bowl is empty......
IMG_3841.jpg

*humph*
IMG_3843.jpg

Winter: We are appealing for help
IMG_3846.jpg

Rimmi: Please send all your foodz, lovesz and toyz to us!
IMG_3845.jpg

Winter: Can you really sleep at night knowing we are so sad?
IMG_3849.jpg

Winter: We needz your help!
IMG_3853.jpg

Rimmi: Fank you for your time
IMG_3887.jpg

Last edited:
Good try Rimmi and Winter, but you look far too handsome to be poor starved and neglected bunnies. :lol: The empty food bowl does pull at the heartstrings - my mother is always telling me Spenser doesn't get enough pellets.:roll::roll:

They tried to pack their cases but seems like they have too much stuff, thay asked if you would rent a van for them?

Too much stuff??? I bet youve got your backside to the door,telling them they aint goin nowhere...(Unless its to see their Godmummy in Devon...)

Too much stuff??? I bet youve got your backside to the door,telling them they aint goin nowhere...(Unless its to see their Godmummy in Devon...)

Neh, they just have too much stuff to carry :p Hehehehe! Not that I would let them go anyways...........

**thud**.....Lady Bun......ambulance needed here.....Godmummeh has just passed out with far too much cuteness.....

Back