• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snack ball type thing...

.x.Rach.x.

Alpha Buck
I've seen an egg shaped treat ball toy somewhere online, possibly made by Rotastack, does anyone know what I mean? As I can't find it :(

Do you mean either of these?

AMYummyballrabbit_m.jpg

AMRodyball_m.jpg

Nope, I have one of those though :)

It's quite alot bigger than those. I saw one in a Kennelgate shop, i'll have to go and have another look, was hoping to get one cheaper online.

I've seen an egg shaped treat ball toy somewhere online, possibly made by Rotastack, does anyone know what I mean? As I can't find it :(

I think I know what you mean :?, I saw a blue one in someones post (maybe not here tho) and I looked for one at the time too - I'll have a search and if I see one I'll let you know xxx

Yay glad you found it. One of our boarders brings one of those with her and OMG the racket, we have to take it out of the hutch at night or the neighbours will complain as she throws it from one end of the hutch to the other all night otherwise:lol:

Back