• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jester & Zebedee are in their new home! *Pic heavy*

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Exploring the sleeping area
JesterZebnewhome005.jpg

JesterZebnewhome004.jpg

JesterZebnewhome003.jpg

JesterZebnewhome002.jpg

JesterZebnewhome001.jpg

JesterZebnewhome007.jpg

JesterZebnewhome006.jpg

Looking out into the run or "play zone" :lol:
JesterZebnewhome008.jpg

JesterZebnewhome010.jpg

JesterZebnewhome011.jpg

Bye bye Jester bun, loves you lots & lots. Be a good boy for your new mummy, give little Zeb lots of snuggles and have the time of your life in your new lovely home xx
JesterZebnewhome012.jpg

That's lovely - well done for looking after Jester so well while he was waiting for his wifebun and forever home. :)

I keep looking at the last pic and getting all teary. I really fell for Jester :love:

You must have to be really strong to let them go, even if you know they are going to a brilliant home. Jester and Zebedee are looking quite the honeymooning couple. :love:

I promise I will try and look after him. :) You're going to be a hard act to follow though.

:lol: Don't be daft - even Stevie Wonder could see how much you adore your buns. They will have a fantastic life with you and be spoilt rotten ;):D

WOW! What an amazing set-up - it looks so big and sturdy!!! They are really gorgeous :love::love::love: Well done Jenny (Fluffers) for fostering them and letting them go, that must be hard. :love:

I hope they soon settle in with you Batmobile. :)

Thank you very much. I am very pleased with it. I am gradually making a few alterations to make it more personal (basically shelves in the run bit like in the bedroom so they have levels to perch on) but it was a good buy and the buns seem really happy in it.

Jen, I do love my buns very much but it is always hard taking on a bun that was loved as much as Jester was by you. I think the most important thing is that they have each other (and food :lol:) and are safe. The reason I take on buns is to give them the best life possible; I hope Jester and Zeb enjoy it.

Thank you very much. I am very pleased with it. I am gradually making a few alterations to make it more personal (basically shelves in the run bit like in the bedroom so they have levels to perch on) but it was a good buy and the buns seem really happy in it.

Jen, I do love my buns very much but it is always hard taking on a bun that was loved as much as Jester was by you. I think the most important thing is that they have each other (and food :lol:) and are safe. The reason I take on buns is to give them the best life possible; I hope Jester and Zeb enjoy it.

I am sure they will :love::love: You sound like you are giving them everything they could need and more.:D

Aww bless you, I don't mean to make it feel hard for you :oops: The only reason I let Jill have Jester back ;) was because I knew he was going to such a wonderful home :D I'm sure he's in a little heavenly bunny bubble with Zeb right now :love:

Huge thanks to Jen for delivering this couple to their new pad

and thanks to Jo for adopting yet another Honeybunny..and having built such a fantastic home for him, give them both a noserub from me xx

They do indeed. (fit that is) I bought one to start with and have bought all tunnels from there ever since. Apart from for Violet, my bootiful Rex who is a 'big' bun, her and husbun get 'XL tunnels'. Most of my buns are small to small/medium. They even take cabbage leaves in and eat them nose to nose. :D
Jill, it's a pleasure. I feel like an honorable Honeybunny as I now have 7 (8 if you count Dylan :cry:) Honeybunnies and am proud to know you, Jen and Hilda and all the honneybunnies clan. I have learned a lot, the main one being you can only do what you can do and love them - bunnies are difficult pets really but so rewarding.
And on an amusing note, I got all ready for my regular pub quiz, dolled up, make up, etc. Got there and found three strands of hay in my hair, megazorb up my sleeve (I changed!!) and some cabbage stuck to my shoe. And did I care? Nope. :D
More photos tomorrow. xx

I'm so pleased for Jester and Zeb! :love:

They look so happy in their new pad, what a great setup batmobile! :)

It really is great Graham and I'm sure Zeb & Jest are loving it :love:

I'm hoping Jo will post lots more pics over the coming weeks (hint) ;):lol: so that we can see what they're getting up to. :D:D

Back