• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fancy hay has arrived!

hannah C

Alpha Buck
eye ya rrr you!
we has some tweets this weeekendz, we has ad us some burnz gween oats hey, and some orchaid grass. we also haz some barliiiiie hays and carrotees. nomnomnom

ere iz our pictures of us and de nice hayz

IMG_0010-1.jpg

IMG_0024-1.jpg

IMG_0016-2.jpg

IMG_0015-1.jpg

IMG_0021-1.jpg

:love: must be tasty love the shot of your bunny jumping in :love:

they love it! its not often they get fancy hay, infact i havent had a delivery of treat stuff since june as we dont have the money for non essentials, o a change from the usual farm hay came as a welcome suprise i think! that pile didnt last 5 minutes!

:love::love::love:

I hope my Spenser appreciates his treat hays, due to arrive this week. :wave:

hiya!!!
im sure he will! i have trouble getting jas to eat the farm hay we usually get but she tooked right into this, suppose its like a milkyway, nice and does its job but give me a galaxy ripple and wow! you just have to eat it! lol

hiya!!!
im sure he will! i have trouble getting jas to eat the farm hay we usually get but she tooked right into this, suppose its like a milkyway, nice and does its job but give me a galaxy ripple and wow! you just have to eat it! lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ironically, I think the problem is partly that Spenser was probably getting farm hay before, and I don't have access to it. I adopted him at 7 months, and he was temporarily lodged in a puppy crate at a farm.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ironically, I think the problem is partly that Spenser was probably getting farm hay before, and I don't have access to it. I adopted him at 7 months, and he was temporarily lodged in a puppy crate at a farm.

bless him! are there no horse suppyers near you sometimes you can get farm hay from them.

Back