• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fank yoos Auntie Liz / where is Liz (hugos There)??

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Nommy nom nom

CIMG3269-1.jpg

CIMG3271.jpg

CIMG3274.jpg

CIMG3279.jpg

CIMG3282.jpg

And when my back was turned...:shock:

CIMG3276.jpg

fank yoos - they were yummy :p

Last edited:
Even fussy Spenser likes them. :D When I give him a bit he rushes off to a corner of the hutch with it, as if he thinks I might want it back. :lol: I took a biscuit to my rabbit nephew today, but he couldn't seem to manage them. I hope the wee fellow's teeth are OK.

awwww :( all mine love them... Mittens was a little monkey instead of eating it she just ran round and round in circles with it in her mouth, then went round stealing everyone elses one by one :roll:

Just been out to the hutch (as Spenser is a single bunny I make sure to pay him lots of visits in the evening). He grabbed the bit of ghost I was carrying at, as usual, hopped off to the far corner. I didn't tell him I'd taken a biscuit to MrMcFlurry. :lol:

Feels like I havent seen liz for ages - is she ok?

I had a PM the other day from her - think she's just verrrrrrry busy as usual! :)

Great pics! :love:

They are such tough little cookies (the biscuits) that it seems ALL buns run off with the treasure to find somewhere private and safe to nibble them as they just can't be scoffed too quickly.
The only exception here is Nino, his wonky teeth mean I have to break the biscuit up into tiny pieces.. which is not easy as they are TOUGH! :shock::lol:

Back