• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Luvs My Curtin (Video 1:07)

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper

I havent uploaded a video before now so hope this works. Starbuck loves his curtin, and is always hiding, running in and out, or chewing on it! :roll::lol::lol:

It was his favourite place to hide when he was heavily moulting as you can see:

DSCF7171.jpg

PS Please ignore the News on in the background of the video! :oops:

Awww thats so cute!!:love: Be warned though, you may soon find some "helpful" alterations have been made to your curtain... Here is a pic of my Darcy as a baby doing the same thing......:lol:

57405771-1.jpg

Awww thats so cute!!:love: Be warned though, you may soon find some "helpful" alterations have been made to your curtain... Here is a pic of my Darcy as a baby doing the same thing......:lol:

57405771-1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol: So cute!

We did think about raising the length of the curtains when we got them but we decided to let him design his own end of the living room!! :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah those cute little faces get away with murder...I decided I loved him more than the curtains...just as well!:lol:

He's such a nutter! :lol:

Your bunny had a very heavy moult going on :shock:

Yes he did, and it lasted ages too. I think it made him quite grumpy and we think some of it got caught up in his tummy as he had little hard bits in his tum and stopped eating, we are so thankful that it was not a full blockage. We brushed him every day and hoovered constantly, but it was everywhere. Poor little mite, it is all finished now and he is happy as larry! :)

Back