• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Webcam??

Anyone have one? If so how good are they??

Like a webcam in the rabbit shed/hutch etc.

Would it be weird to ask my parents for one for Christmas :oops: I would love to watch what they are up to when I wasn't there :love:

donnamt used to have one- it was great as she put the link in her sig so we could all have a nosey at her bunnies!

:wave: I have a bikal candy bar ip camera. It is a wireless camera and quite good, it is about £100 though :?

I love to keep an eye on them when I go on hols or just have a peek at what they are up to.

I have one but my setup is complicated and I wouldn't recommend it since it doesn't work with new versions of windows:

Some other people have posted ideas here:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=249924

If you want a wireless camera that just transmits to a local TV then have a look at my post, I can recommend a relatively easy setup for this. It's the internet bit that is hard!

hmmm

Theres so many to choose from! tbh I don't really know what I'm looking for :oops: so I'm going to get my dad to have a look and come back to me :)

Those of you that have them do you find that the picture is good ? x

In the last house we lived in, we had problems with our car being vandalised so we bought a cheapo one - hubby dug it out the other day and we are thinking of setting it up for the buns - it will only go to the telly though and it's not miles away to just get up and walk into the kitchen. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back