• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kenco and Fay's New Run - Pic Heavy!

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
Hewwo evwybody

I am Kenco

DSCF7406.jpg

And this is my wifeybun Fay

DSCF7418.jpg

We would likes to show yew our new run that Daddy has builts fer us. We got to play in it today and it was vewy exciting. Daddy sez it is not quite finished as he has to put some paving slabs down and finish painting it, but we dont care, we just wants to run about sum more (especially Fay cos she as got a bit cuddly but dont tell her cos she is sensyteev about it).

DSCF7378.jpg

We dids a lot of sniffing cos it smelt a bit strange. (I christened it so it would smell more like home :mrgreen:)

DSCF7376.jpg

DSCF7375.jpg

DSCF7374.jpg

We kept thinking about escaping out

DSCF7380.jpg

DSCF7382.jpg

Then Fay sed if we stayed still and innocent we may be able to make a dash for it

DSCF7399.jpg

I did my impreshun of a banananananana

DSCF7404.jpg

Twinkle and Star sed "oi whats goin on over der?"

DSCF7386.jpg

So we ran back inside and waited for dinner. Look at me on my perching stool - I am the king of the castle!!

DSCF7416.jpg

"Kenco, tell thems we dont gets enough foods"

DSCF7417.jpg

Oh Fay you are so naughty!

And here is a diffrunt vyoo of our run and hutch so you can see just what a good job my Daddy did for us.

DSCF7377.jpg

DSCF7429.jpg

Bye for now Ar Yoo!:wave:

ETA: Excuse some of the mess but pics taken before clean out time!

Last edited:
What a lovely lot of space you have, lucky bunnies. Kenco, you are very handsome and Fay is extremely pretty. :love::love::love:

WOW !!!, that is brilliant, you can definately send him over to me and I can keep him busy for months making runs :lol::lol::lol::lol:

WOW !!!, that is brilliant, you can definately send him over to me and I can keep him busy for months making runs :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah that would get him out of my hair for a while :lol: But on second thoughts I think you might be trying to get your hands on him!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He is very good at making runs, in my opinion anyway, and I am sure if you needed any help he would be happy to do so (it does take him a while so he would need to have the time, but he would be more than willing to help rescues).

What a lovely lot of space you have, lucky bunnies. Kenco, you are very handsome and Fay is extremely pretty. :love::love::love:

thank you :oops::oops::oops::) I was a bit worried as they did have a lovely big bedroom indoors but they had to be moved out over the summer due to Kenco's toiletting habits so they dont have quite the same amount of space but I hope its ok. I am very pleased with what my OH has done.:love:

Thank you! :D Its all finished today - OH had the day off to get it all finished for them (they are still in it :)) but I got stuck in traffic and didnt get home til after dark so I cant appreciate it properly :( Never mind.

He has built a little snuggly box area inside the hutch now too, which is just as well as I heard on the weather forecast its going down to -6 and snow on the way! :shock::(

that so cool! The buns obviously love it! well done!:D

Fay looks just like my Arrabella! :love:and I laughed out loud at Kenco doing the bananananannananana!:lol::lol::lol:

that so cool! The buns obviously love it! well done!:D

Fay looks just like my Arrabella! :love:and I laughed out loud at Kenco doing the bananananannananana!:lol::lol::lol:

Thank you!! :D He is such a funny little man!

They both love their run SO much and are really enjoying the extra space!! Its like Fort Knox though - we have padlocks on it and everything!! (Not that I am paranoid! :lol:)

Back