• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my rabbit nephew - new photo added!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
This is the bunny that transformed my life in August 2009. I've mentioned him a lot in posts, but haven't posted a photo of him because I kept forgetting to ask permission from his young owner.

P6160366.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwww. :love: Is this the bun with a thing for pink? :oops: :lol::lol: He is absolutely scrummy. :love::love::love:

Awwwww. :love: Is this the bun with a thing for pink? :oops: :lol::lol: He is absolutely scrummy. :love::love::love:

It was, but he's settled down a lot. Just as well, as I was wearing a red (same effect) fleece today. I am so tempted to bunny-nap him. The kids don't really bother much with the poor wee fellow.

This is probably my all-time favourite photo of him. It was taken when he came to visit me in the summer just after I broke my arm.

P7280368.jpg

Found the thread :D he is absolutely adorable :love::love::love: I say bunny nap him and bond him with Spenser!!!

BTW how come the mug says 'I love Tea' shouldnt it be 'I love Choc Ices' :lol::lol:

Found the thread :D he is absolutely adorable :love::love::love: I say bunny nap him and bond him with Spenser!!!

BTW how come the mug says 'I love Tea' shouldnt it be 'I love Choc Ices' :lol::lol:

I have only recently rediscovered choc ices, after over 20 years without eating ice-cream. :shock: The novelty is probably the reason I go on about them so much! Have just finished one actually. ;)

Back