• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want one of those carrot trees

They've got some in our p@h, is it the ones with the carrots on a string/rope is that them?:D
If it is i don't mind picking one up for you.

My P@H havent stocked them for about a year. How much are they in P@H??

Ps, they dont have them online either.....

They're doing a Christmas one now with stars, Lewis trashed his within a minute! :shock: :lol: couldn't believe how fast he demolished it!! He looked like he was really enjoying pulling/biting it to pieces though :lol::lol:

Yeah :) I'm not 100% it was the same brand (think it was)... I asked for a carrot one and they showed me the Xmas ones.

Oh, I try not to buy from P@H because they sell animals but I might need to go and look!! I do love Christmassy stuff (guess I wont tell the bf I just spent £60 on them, eh?)

All rabbits love them! They are so popular at my local pet shop they are sold out in a few days

All rabbits love them! They are so popular at my local pet shop they are sold out in a few days

Great! I cant wait for mine to arrive! I have the vegetable patch too. My guys are soooooo spoilt! I had to bin a load of their toys recently... really chewed and tatty ones, or ones they had placed into their water bowl and made soggy and yucky! Blurgh! :)

I bought one last year for my Frasier's birthday/gotcha but he wasn't interested. Annie bit off some of the carrots tho..

Great! I cant wait for mine to arrive! I have the vegetable patch too. My guys are soooooo spoilt! I had to bin a load of their toys recently... really chewed and tatty ones, or ones they had placed into their water bowl and made soggy and yucky! Blurgh! :)

I want the veggie patch :D Lewis loves to dig and chew.. what other toys do your buns like? I'm just looking for things to order atm :)

im on the second one, the first one i got with some vouchers rosie won,a nd mowgli ate all the carrots off and they both took it in turns to destroy it, they loved it, then i replaced it with another, but mowgli had to be pts and as rosie got poorly lost interest, locksley doesn't like destroying things, he's pulled one carrot off but thats it, or rosie might have done that come to think of it :lol:

Back