• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please recommend me a carrier!

Mazda

Warren Veteran
Ive decided that pebble and bailey need a new carrier as the one they have is just looking a sorry state now! No matter how hard i clean it.. it still looks dirty.

So have resorted in... leaveing that one in the hutch and getting them a new one for if they have to go anywhere! :) A plan me thinks!

So can anyone recommend me a carrier. One where the roof open preferably so they are easy to get out in the vets :)

Thank very much xxx

Last edited:
we use a carrier that looks like a sports bag:D you can get them out through the top or through the side.they do them in p@h or on ebay..its a fabric carrier

thanks for the link prettylupin. :)

I would prefer a sturdy carrier to... they are chewers... and like to chew fabric! :lol: also, if they have to go on for an op, they are in teh carrier until they are transported to the other vet.... i dont really want escapees at the vet! :lol:

What is the carrier that donnamt has? i think she not long ago got a new one and i liked the look of it! :lol::roll:

What about one like my one.... I brought them to your house in it, didnt I?? The pink one that opens at the top?

Its called the cabrio... I'll add a link in a minute, its £23.

What about one like my one.... I brought them to your house in it, didnt I?? The pink one that opens at the top?

Its called the cabrio... I'll add a link in a minute, its £23.

:love: LOVE your carrier! i want the grey one! :lol:

(its gonna be a christmas prezzie i think, as people are on at me what i want for christmas. :lol:)

we have this one and its great!! i like the way it opens on the top no more tipping a nervous bunny out! its nice a big, straps in the car to for extra saftey.

I agree, my guys have no trouble with it.

When we go to the v-e-ts we place the carrier on the table and put one of the top flaps down to get one bun out and the other one stays in and then swap them around. There is plenty of room in there, I attech a little water bottle in there too :) I used to use towels in it but I have rubber backed fleecde (ebay) for it now, I just need to cut it to size.

Back