• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another bonfire night thread

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
Would outdoor buns be okay indoors for just one night? I will only be bringing them in if someone in my street is doing fireworks :wave:

Im no expert but im sure it would be fine as long as the room isnt to warm :)

My bunnies dont seem to mind the fireworks at all but sometimes you need peace of mind that they'll be ok.

They should be ok staying outside mine are fine even spot who is scared of his own shadow :lol:

If you want to bring them in make sure its in a cold cold room, and then next day put them out at the warmest part of the day outside.

If you want to bring them in make sure its in a cold cold room, and then next day put them out at the warmest part of the day outside.

hmm, i think the dining room will be coldest and the dog cant bother them :?

thanks everyone :thumb:

Do they usually come inside to play? If not I think they'd be better off left outside. The different smells (esp the dog) indoors will surely scare them. If they're used to being outside then at least they'll understand their immediate environment and where they are, and just snuggle up together if the bangs etc upset them.

Might be good idea to cover their hutch entirely too (if you don't already).

Do they usually come inside to play? If not I think they'd be better off left outside. The different smells (esp the dog) indoors will surely scare them. If they're used to being outside then at least they'll understand their immediate environment and where they are, and just snuggle up together if the bangs etc upset them.

Might be good idea to cover their hutch entirely too (if you don't already).

I bring mine in and they are ok. I will also be bringing mine in over the Halloween weekend too just in case. Some kids tried to open my front door last year so j am not taking and chances of them going round the back this year!

Back