• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oi, Spenser....

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
...this is how you eat hay!

Buttercup posed for these piccies yesterday, but I didn't get chance to upload them last night. It was his tutorial for Spenser in how to eat hay.

Buttercup: Pull the hay pile into your tube so that you can eat in comfort. The stuff your face with it!

BunniesOct2010Butterwithhay023.jpg

BunniesOct2010Butterwithhay019.jpg

BunniesOct2010Butterwithhay018.jpg

BunniesOct2010Butterwithhay024.jpg

I wonder if Spenser would sit on my lap at the coputer to take his tutorial? :lol::lol::lol:

What type of hay does Buttercup favour? It's so cold here I wouldn't mind snuggling up in a tube of hay myself.

I wonder if Spenser would sit on my lap at the coputer to take his tutorial? :lol::lol::lol:

What type of hay does Buttercup favour? It's so cold here I wouldn't mind snuggling up in a tube of hay myself.

I actually pile the hay at the end of the tube - Butters and Blackie then spread it all along to line the tube :lol:

They all turned their noses up when I got the sample packs of hay, but will happily stuff their faces with bagged hay from The Range.....

Well, I'm hoping Spenser will like the sample packs I've ordered, but at least they won't go to waste - Spenser has got rather used to having a range of deluxe hays in his bedroom/toilet! :roll::lol:

Well, I'm hoping Spenser will like the sample packs I've ordered, but at least they won't go to waste - Spenser has got rather used to having a range of deluxe hays in his bedroom/toilet! :roll::lol:

Ooh, my boys just kick the posh hay out if I dare to put it in their poo pots :lol:

Maybe we should start a thread with pictures of hay nomming bunnies to encourage Spenser?:wave:

Maybe we should start a thread with pictures of hay nomming bunnies to encourage Spenser?:wave:

Good idea! :D I'm so hoping he likes the sample packs and am trying to keep his pellet ration more modest - tricky now that Mum's back from holiday. :roll:

Back