• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Raisin, Reuben and Razzle

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Raisin

004-5.jpg

Reuben

008-1.jpg

Razzle

011.jpg

Luckily their back markings make them easy to distinguish!

Reuben and Razzle have a viewing already next weekend! After their castrate on the Friday (Don't want them falling out, it is a miracle they haven't already as all 3 have dropped!)

I am unsure whether to rehome Raisin as a single house rabbit? I think he is blind in one eye (not yet confirmed by a vet) and he seems so nervy about the others coming past him.

What would others say in this situation?

Luckily their back markings make them easy to distinguish!

Reuben and Razzle have a viewing already next weekend! After their castrate on the Friday (Don't want them falling out, it is a miracle they haven't already as all 3 have dropped!)

I am unsure whether to rehome Raisin as a single house rabbit? I think he is blind in one eye (not yet confirmed by a vet) and he seems so nervy about the others coming past him.

What would others say in this situation?

Having had a single house bun I'd say that so long as he has much attention it should be fine.

Maybe try to find someone who's at home most of the time (I know, easier said than done :oops:)

Back