• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beanz anyone?

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_3803.jpg

IMG_3809.jpg

IMG_3812.jpg

IMG_3814.jpg

IMG_3818.jpg

IMG_3829.jpg

IMG_3834.jpg

IMG_3832.jpg

IMG_3826.jpg

IMG_3828.jpg

IMG_3810.jpg

Hehehe! He says "Be yerself...." :p Hes such a cheeky sod! But for every good shot I get, I have about 3 more... (so 1/4 are good.....) they move so quick!!

1/4 is amazing, I can literally take 50 photos of each hamster and have a max of two or three that arent just a blurr :lol:
Hes a good boy and is proud to pose (sort of!) for his hammy mammy :lol:

1/4 is amazing, I can literally take 50 photos of each hamster and have a max of two or three that arent just a blurr :lol:
Hes a good boy and is proud to pose (sort of!) for his hammy mammy :lol:

Aww thanks :love: What camera do you have? I have a DSLR and sometimes its a lot easier to put the lens into 'manual' focus :)

Aww thanks :love: What camera do you have? I have a DSLR and sometimes its a lot easier to put the lens into 'manual' focus :)

A phone :lol: too cheap to buy a seperate camera, but its only Rocco and Impy I have a problem with. Even my psycho bird/devil cat are easier to get photos of (and they try to kill me at the same time!)

Fanks everyone, he is a handsome fella :love: and he loves running around our bathroom, using me as a climbing frame mainly! :p

Back