• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The best bunny toys are free!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
As demonstrated by Samus when we filled our front room with boxes.
And some more pictures of my Grimmy underneath... just because I loves him. :love:

DSC00708.jpg

My lovely friend and supplier of boxes. (not me) ;)
DSC00693.jpg

DSC00700.jpg

DSC00702.jpg

DSC00703.jpg

DSC00704.jpg

DSC00705.jpg

DSC00706.jpg

DSC00707.jpg

DSC00672.jpg

DSC00676.jpg

DSC00678.jpg

DSC00681.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

DSC00684.jpg

DSC00685.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00688.jpg

Last edited:
As demonstrated by Samus when we filled our front room with boxes.
And some more pictures of my Grimmy underneath... just because I loves him. :love:

DSC00681.jpg

Awww what fun! This is my fave pic tho..just look at that face :love: and those leggggs :love:

Grim does have the longest legs ever. :shock: He's so high up off the ground. I always assumed he was a frenchie cross but they're really hare-like legs. :lol:

Awww, we can never have too much of Grim and Smoo! :love::love::love:

That is a forest of boxes, lucky bunnies. Spenser gets a new box every time my parents by a case of wine, and I also got him a pie box from Lidl last week as a digging tray. He likes his boxes best if I cut a window in them, so that he is less easy to corner when it is time to go back to the hutch.

The boxes all got packed up and were resting on a chair and Smoo still thought it was super fun to run backwards and forwards through the little gap between them! :)

Back