• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please someone adopt these guys!

Shouldn't have looked, shouldn't have looked..................how gorgeous are they. They look like my Noah Nonnie.

Hello stranger nice to see you you havent been about in a while. How are your gorgeous rexys? I always think Albert would go so nicely with them :D

The boys are lovely arent they - wish I had space for a third shed

Last edited:
Hello stranger nice to see you you havent been about in a while. How are your gorgeous rexys? I always think Albert would go so nicely with them :D

The boys are lovely arent they - wish I had space for a third shed

Hi! :wave::wave::wave::wave:
Yeah i'm kinda lurking occasionally when i get a break from working! Currently on shift in the uni bar but its pretty quiet so I am doing some sneaky RUing! :D
Rexes are fine - Ky's going to the vet for his feet next week, they're not terrible but not great either and dont seem to be getting any better :( But he's a happy crazy bun and doesnt actually seem at all bothered by them. They all loving the very, very long grass at our new house, which the mower cant manage LOL!
And yes, i always thought i should bun-nap Albert to make a nice even 4.....Tho Becky did offer me 14 rexes the other day.....

Hi! :wave::wave::wave::wave:
Yeah i'm kinda lurking occasionally when i get a break from working! Currently on shift in the uni bar but its pretty quiet so I am doing some sneaky RUing! :D
Rexes are fine - Ky's going to the vet for his feet next week, they're not terrible but not great either and dont seem to be getting any better :( But he's a happy crazy bun and doesnt actually seem at all bothered by them. They all loving the very, very long grass at our new house, which the mower cant manage LOL!
And yes, i always thought i should bun-nap Albert to make a nice even 4.....Tho Becky did offer me 14 rexes the other day.....

:shock:

Were they the special brown and white pattern though :lol:

Back