• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My afternoon cheered me up a bit... *VERY pic heavy*

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
And how could this not?

This is how I spent about three hours!

I'm under the quilt, obviously :lol:
LGIM0140-1.jpg

LGIM0143-1.jpg

LGIM0144-1.jpg

Chin rub
LGIM0147-1.jpg

LGIM0152-1.jpg

LGIM0155-2.jpg

Because I am there to be leaned on
LGIM0157-1.jpg

LGIM0159.jpg

Streeeeeeeeeeeeetch
LGIM0163-1.jpg

And finally... Total bliss
LGIM0164-2.jpg

LGIM0165-4.jpg

It reminds me of being a kid... I'm only a year and a half older than him so we grew up together :lol: and when I was a kid and off school, I'd lay on the sofa with a quilt so I could watch tv with my mam... And he ALWAYS snuggled in :love:

It reminds me of being a kid... I'm only a year and a half older than him so we grew up together :lol: and when I was a kid and off school, I'd lay on the sofa with a quilt so I could watch tv with my mam... And he ALWAYS snuggled in :love:

Aww that is so sweet, how old is he? xx

My mams friends cat has just turned 21 :shock: Blind as can be and on all sorts of medication and yet still happy as anything!

Our other cats are about 8 and 4 or something around those ages! Youngesters!

OMG You cat looks exactly like my old cat Sid :shock:
My o/h thinks I'm mad because I just shouted 'It's Sid' really loud!

I miss my old mog :(

My mams friends cat has just turned 21 :shock: Blind as can be and on all sorts of medication and yet still happy as anything!

Our other cats are about 8 and 4 or something around those ages! Youngesters!

Awww well im shocked i thought he was a baby :) is he in good health? my cat hasnt got many teeth left now, he has an immune system problem that attacks his teeth :? xx

Awww well im shocked i thought he was a baby :) is he in good health? my cat hasnt got many teeth left now, he has an immune system problem that attacks his teeth :? xx

Hes a bit underweight, and he has a thyroid problem. Oh and he's deaf as a post!
His teeth are a bit gammy but not bad enough to risk a cat of his age going under for them to be cleaned (and he'd KILL anyone who tried to brush his teeth. It literally once took 4 vets just to get a blood sample out of him)

Awww poor kitty :( at least your kitty gets a good owner to help him :D

Hes a bit underweight, and he has a thyroid problem. Oh and he's deaf as a post!
His teeth are a bit gammy but not bad enough to risk a cat of his age going under for them to be cleaned (and he'd KILL anyone who tried to brush his teeth. It literally once took 4 vets just to get a blood sample out of him)

Awww poor kitty :( at least your kitty gets a good owner to help him :D

Well he looks very happy and contented :D
Smudge is ok really he has 4 teeth left and we have to chop his food really small but apart from that we just have to keep a close eye on him and take him for regular checks, he had quite a bad heart murmor which the vet said was due to his teeth??!! anyway that has gone, he's currently laying on the sofa on his fluffy blanket with his legs in the air :lol: xx

Back