• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowy Update

Well snowy is now fully vaccinated, poor lad hates me today! He doesnt know it yet but he'll hate me more on 8th november when he goes to see the plum fairy!

Vet says hes lost weight in the past two weeks so we are keeping an eye on him and giving him some extra pellets .
, not many tho (is that right?) and have bought a set of scales to weigh him on so we can monitor it. Hes happy as larry tho!

Hes enjoying his snuggles and running of with my dissertation file lol! yesterday he pulled a pile of papers off the second shelf off the floor on the bookshelf lol

He sends bunny snuggles to everyone
xxxx

Glad he's doing well. :wave: Spenser is going for his myxi vaccine very soon, but I haven't told him yet. I'm afraid I'm still stalling on the plum thing. It would be easier to make the decision if he was hormonal, but he has never humped anything.

Awww sending lots of snuggles and nose rubs to Snowy xxxx

Sending vibes and hope his weight picks up xx

If he has more space since you took him on (most rescue buns come from small hutches) it could just be that he's burning more fat happily running about and generally wreking your house x

Back