• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser - lord of the lounge?

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Not quite yet, in fact he hasn't been indoors at all today. :( Note that he is even taking over the coffee table via his kitchen roll tube. I keep stuffing them with hay, but he just eats the tubes. The flash makes his eyes look scary, but I still rather like this picture of my big handsome boy! :love:

PA150381.jpg

:love::love::love:

I'm sure some bunnies are just destined to live indoors. ;) Alfie is always itching to get in the house and he always makes himself right at home when we do let him in.

If it wasn't for the cat (and the fact that Bubbles hates being indoors) I could easily have them inside. :love:

I do so love Spenser as he reminds me of our bridge bunny Danny who was Hope's Brother and companion till he died last April with cancer.

Danny (left) and Hope (right)
1stJune2007.jpg

Danny.
Danny12508.jpg

I do so love Spenser as he reminds me of our bridge bunny Danny who was Hope's Brother and companion till he died last April with cancer.

Danny (left) and Hope (right)
1stJune2007.jpg

Danny.
Danny12508.jpg

Goodness, he is a mini-Spenser indeed. :love: Thank you for sharing those lovely photos. :wave:

Back