• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panacur 10% dosage

Jenefina

Mama Doe
Need to swap Pye from his Lapizole to the Panacur as I'm running out and I decided to do a 6 week treatment. Can I just check if he's 2.31kg then that's a 0.66ml dose? I'm sure that's what the vet said but its been 4 weeks and I've slept so many times since then :?

:censored: i think Pud is on the wrong dosage then... if it's 0.2ml per kg then her dose would make her 2.2kg and she's not but I can't remember her weight :cry: I only remember Pye's cos it's been such and issue. It's been over 28 days, 34 to be exact, and I was gonna go the full 6 weeks but now I'm thinking of stopping after tomorrow when his lapizole runs out.... His eye hasn't improved at all tho :cry::cry: but will another week of this help?? I don't know what to do, panicking now that I've overdosed her altho she's showing no signs of anything and that I'm putting him thru extra meds for no reason :?

Ring Neil on Monday morning about it? Sorry his eye isn't improving :( but maybe it just seems that way because you see it every day

I will, just panicking now cos of the doses I think. His eye def hasn't improved but he can def still see out of it and I don't think it's got any worse, wondering if there's a stronger eye drop we could use, will call him first thing, damn him refusing to give me a bat phone :(

I will, just panicking now cos of the doses I think. His eye def hasn't improved but he can def still see out of it and I don't think it's got any worse, wondering if there's a stronger eye drop we could use, will call him first thing, damn him refusing to give me a bat phone :(

aww hun don't panic I'm sure a tiny bit more won't make a massive difference there must be room for error or they wouldn't let you self-medicate

Back