• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look how much I've grown!

Jenson

Mama Doe
Hello

I thought I'd share a couple of new pictures. I've had Jenson four weeks today :D

Here we have floppy bunny, I think its that time of day even the box of hay to play in isn't interesting!
IMG_1008.jpg

Look how much I've grown (along with inisting on moving whatever I put to cover the base!)
IMG_1012.jpg

This is an older (mid breakfast) picture before we made his ramp.
IMG_0997.jpg

Even if I do say so, he's so cute! It's just a shame that some come out red eyed, and now I've put the camera away he's posing and munching hay!

Thank you :love: he's so lovely I just want to cuddle him, lol he won't even let me pick him up while I'm sat on the floor!

He really could be my Poppy's little boy - he's a lovely bun :love:

Hi Lottie, he does, I thought the same thing when I saw your Poppy's pictures, Poppy is a lovely name too. :D

Spenser only lets me cuddle him if he is ill! :( We just have to accept our bunnnies as they are - some are cuddle buns but most are not.

Back