• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clean out day and bunny antics... pic heavy!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry only on my phone as my ex took the camera with him :?

Such a lovely day today we had a good clear out and play in the garden...

Tea is really not for bunnehs!!
IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0550copy.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

Ahhh, looks like fun. I'm never quick enough with the camera when he's right up on his back legs, I'm too busy going ahh, cute!

Really love the photos, they all pose beautifully!!:love: That group shot is fab - I imagine that with 4 buns that doesn't happen too often, at least not when you have a camera handy!x

Such beautiful bunnies and it's great to see them free ranging in a group like that.

Brilliant photos! I especially like the first one with Teddy and the tea mug. Are your buns a foru or two groups of two?

Amazingly cute bunnies!! I don't know which is which, but I loved the piccies of the black bunny that looked like he/she has no ears! :lol:

:love::love::love: Teddy is soooo cute. :love:

I can't believe kitty made it out of there alive - Skye's scared of Alfie. :lol::lol::lol:

Amazingly cute bunnies!! I don't know which is which, but I loved the piccies of the black bunny that looked like he/she has no ears! :lol:

Thanks :) Thats Joey (buck) Then Tinkerbell is the grey minilop (doe) Dreamer is the chocolate tan (buck) and Teddy is the brown/white frenchie (buck) :D

I love him and want him! He looks like such a character! :love::love: All lovely pics but as soon as I saw this lovely bun I was just transfixed!

It looks like they all had fun.

He was supposed to be a foster bun, he was on freeads in bad conditions... i fell in love and managed to bond him with my trio :D

My cleaning out days never seem to look so lovely and peaceful, I'm usually like a hay monster, stomping squashed rabbit poos everywhere from the soles of my rabbit shoes!

Lovely pics (and of course the scrumptious Dreamer :love::love:)

So, here we go again!

Just as I am coming to terms that I have no chance of bunny napping MY ;) Teddy ...

...you post more adorable tho teasing pictures of him (and the other stunners too of course)

'snot fair :cry:

I Neeeeed him! :love:

Back