• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Couldn't resist this wine!!!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Modelled by Tinkerbell :D anyone tried it? I will be providing a review later ;)

32591fdc.jpg

never had it, love the label though! :love:

Don't let Dudley or Daisy near it...People tend to end up singing when drunk.

We all know what Daisy sings like ;)

:wave: Tried it. It is delicious.

Can I come round and help you sample? I can provide my own glass:lol:

I love the model! Please let us know what it tastes like.

Now Boudicca you should be getting amphora of wine, 10 liters a go, not these tiny little bottles! What is the royal Icaenian household coming to?
ETA Now where is that photo of Dudders in his Markus Spenserii head gear?

Please, please where did you get it? It would be an ideal Christams present for Spenser to give my parents! And my uncle, and my uncle ... I have a rather odd infirmity in not being able to get alcohol of any type past my nose.

Such rudeness about poor Daisy's singing. :evil: She could surely come up with something romantic for Biscuit and Ginger's bonding weekend... ;)

Sampled it... and finished it *hic* and talking of singing I 'sampled' it with a friend and there were one or two choruses of 'Jolene' no idea where that came from :lol:!!!

I got it from Waitrose it was on offer for £5.99! It tastes very much like Milford Point if you've tried that but not quite as smooth! Tastes strongly of gooseberries and elderflower!!

Daisy is outraged at the aspersions that have been cast on her singing!!! She will have you know there were no compaints from the bucks when she sang 'if you like it then you better put a ring on it' at Big & Beiges bday party!!!!

Dudley: dats coz all the bucks had been drinking home brewed carrot juice!!

I have ordered 12 bottles!! (though on the Waitrose website the piccie is a bit different - what year was yours? .. . ooops have just looked at piccie again and yours in 2010 - I ordered the 2008/9 which has silouhettes (sp?) of buns.

I have ordered 12 bottles!! (though on the Waitrose website the piccie is a bit different - what year was yours? .. . ooops have just looked at piccie again and yours in 2010 - I ordered the 2008/9 which has silouhettes (sp?) of buns.

Well I was the chief taster too and this was a 2010 bottle very nice am sure the 2008/09 will be lovely as the I Milford point reference wine was indeed a 2008/9 from the same region in new Zealand. Happy drinking!!

Ooh interesting!! I felt it was a little bit acidy but it could be because it was 2010!! Be interesting to hear what you think!

Daisy is outraged at the aspersions that have been cast on her singing!!! She will have you know there were no compaints from the bucks when she sang 'if you like it then you better put a ring on it' at Big & Beiges bday party!!!!

I hope you noticed my defence of Daisy's singing! As her ladyship once said, 'Boys is so rude.' Pay no attention Daisy, and sing on!

I love the model! Please let us know what it tastes like.

Now Boudicca you should be getting amphora of wine, 10 liters a go, not these tiny little bottles! What is the royal Icaenian household coming to?
ETA Now where is that photo of Dudders in his Markus Spenserii head gear?

:lol: I am ashamed to admit I could probably handle a large amphoras worth :oops::lol:

Dudley: I doesn't do dressing up, I is a bucks buck!! Dressing up is for girls!

I hope you noticed my defence of Daisy's singing! As her ladyship once said, 'Boys is so rude.' Pay no attention Daisy, and sing on!

Daisy: I don't know why boys is so mean and rude but they is!! One day I will be rich and famous with my singings and then they will all have to apologise!!

I notice Spenser doesn't say rude things, he seems like a true Gentlebun!

Thankfully Waitrose has finally graced the fair city of Glasgow - previously I would have had a very expensive train journey to Edinburgh to pick up the wine. The really sad thing is I would probably have gone. :oops::lol:

Back