• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Evie please don't scare mummy like this!!!' - completely zonked!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Evie has just frightened the living daylights out of me!!! I came downstairs to find her completely zonked out!!! :shock::shock::shock:

DSCF5426.jpg

DSCF5425.jpg

Mummy why have you disturbed me?!? :roll:
DSCF5424.jpg

:love::love::love:

I hope she does that tomorrow as it will make it alot easier for me to bunny nap her;):lol::lol::lol:

Oh bless her,shes so gorgeous :love:

Diesel did a similar thing to me last week,being as hes been poorly as well I was quite freaked out :shock:

Hahaha, I'm surprised you didn't faint at the sight and end up sprawled out on the floor next to her. :lol::lol::lol: She looks very settled there, bless her. :love:

Twice in the last week I have gone in the kitchen to find Amber lying on her back all four legs flopped to the side :shock:
The first time I threw myself on the floor as I was convinced :lol: Geoff came in and I was almost crying with relief :lol:

Still on the other hand it is nice to know they feel so secure that they can leave themselves so vulnerable :love:

She is so beautiful! :love::love: She looks like she is having lovely dreams, she is obviously extremely happy and relaxed. :love::love:

first time we saw our big bun zonked out we panicked too:lol::lol: but once you get used to it ,its lovely and a compliment that they feel so comfortable around you:love:

Back