• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Riley...

abi2047

Mama Doe
Just a few pics of Riley taken on Wednesday...

DSCF00852.jpg

DSCF0084.jpg

DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0079.jpg

Aww...he's a handsome lad! He looks like a big bun, what breed is he? Xx

I have no idea what breed he is. When I first got him I spent hours looking on the internet and typed into google images American Lop and I thought it looked like him but i am not completely sure :lol: Xx

I have no idea what breed he is. When I first got him I spent hours looking on the internet and typed into google images American Lop and I thought it looked like him but i am not completely sure :lol: Xx

Aww... well whatever breed he is he's certainly a looker and he looks like he'd be lovely to snuggle :love:. I think my Josie would like to snuggle him!

Aww... well whatever breed he is he's certainly a looker and he looks like he'd be lovely to snuggle :love:. I think my Josie would like to snuggle him!

He won't let me snuggle him :( Only headrubs for Riley :) He isn't a snuggle type :lol:

Back