• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noisy Drinkers.

Maddy-Hazel

Warren Scout
We all know how noisy bunnies can be when they're munching away on hay or pellets, but do any of you have noisy drinkers? My Fiver is so noisy, that when I first got him, I though there was something wrong with him! It sounds like a leaky faucet that's dripping really really fast!

Sandy and Sunny are both VERY noisey drinkers and they are both incredibly healthy.

Badger has become noisey but that's because he is ill.

:lol: Now I've just caught him doing the dead bunny flop, but he still had happy V ears. You're not fooling anyone Fiver!

My little girl bunny is v v noisy - she drinks from a bowl and makes the loudest slurping and slopping noises. Then her tummy makes strange gurgles. She always has done and she's going to be 7 soon so obviously nothing wrong with her. :D

bisc and matt make so much noise drinking aswell! :lol: but when they had spurs the sound slightly changed which helped me know they had spurs! if they had been quiet drinkers i probably wouldn't have noticed as soon. :D

bisc pulls the bowl towards him to drink, so the water splashes! :roll::lol:

My little girl bunny is v v noisy - she drinks from a bowl and makes the loudest slurping and slopping noises. Then her tummy makes strange gurgles. She always has done and she's going to be 7 soon so obviously nothing wrong with her. :D

This^^ They scared the life out of me, they usually have bottles but found they all like drinking from a bowl...so when they play out in garden I fill a bowl...well 1st time I did this (other day) I was cleaning out and I heard these weird noises...ran over, sat next to them to see what was going on :shock: what weird noises...and 3 of them, was like they was in harmony with each other!! :lol:

Yup my buns are so noisy:)

There slurping/sipping of the water is so loud then sometimes you can here them swallowing too:)

Back