• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cant wait for my rabbits to come indoors!!!!

I bought my bunny's in january 2010, and had them indoors till may i loved it got so close to them but for the summer i moved them outside so they had fresh grass and wildlife round them! they have loved it but i have really missed them so i have decided to bring them back in the end of the month for the winter! i have perchased a large hutch and a made to measure run is being build as we speak! I cant wait to have my bunny's running round the house again! And wanted to thank rabbits united for reccomending the man building my run (i am hopeless at DIY) I love this site and my gorgeous bunnys!!!!! pictures will soon follow :love:

I bought my bunny's in january 2010, and had them indoors till may i loved it got so close to them but for the summer i moved them outside so they had fresh grass and wildlife round them! they have loved it but i have really missed them so i have decided to bring them back in the end of the month for the winter! i have perchased a large hutch and a made to measure run is being build as we speak! I cant wait to have my bunny's running round the house again! And wanted to thank rabbits united for reccomending the man building my run (i am hopeless at DIY) I love this site and my gorgeous bunnys!!!!! pictures will soon follow :love:

:love:

House bunnies rule (my opinion) :)

Pictures are obligatory !

Back