• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's new hay substitue ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... his chill-n-chew mat!

Hay piles not noticeably diminished this morning, but Spenser has got round the reduced pellet ration by eating a large dent into his mat. Well, it does say 'chew' so why not? I'd better order up some more of them!

Hay piles not noticeably diminished this morning, but Spenser has got round the reduced pellet ration by eating a large dent into his mat. Well, it does say 'chew' so why not? I'd better order up some more of them!

:lol::lol: have you had a go too then? :lol:

Bart completely shredded his in a matter of hours :shock: Must be nice obviously :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Alfie and Bubbles do more of the chewing than the chilling on those mats as well. :lol::lol::lol:

I gave Daphne and Pharrell a chill and chew mat without really thinking... Pharrell started munching away, but poor old toothless Daphne just sat and stared at it. I felt so bad, I had to take it out again and then they were both sat staring at the floor looking miserable. :shock::lol:

I gave Daphne and Pharrell a chill and chew mat without really thinking... Pharrell started munching away, but poor old toothless Daphne just sat and stared at it. I felt so bad, I had to take it out again and then they were both sat staring at the floor looking miserable. :shock::lol:

Spenser has had his for a week, and this is the first serious nibbling. He does tend to take a few days to properly acknowledge something new (that's assuming he does acknowledge it. I made him a splendid new digging box last weekend, and he's only dug in it once (naturally when I wasn't watching him - I love to see him dig).

Back