• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser is not amused ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... someone accused him of never loooking at the camera.

PA150377-1.jpg

I PM'd her but I don't know where she is! Maybe she's waiting to make a dramatic entrance!! :roll:

She might even be watching the TV! I gather it's a fairly normal Friday night activity although I haven't done it myself since series 2 of The Tudors.

:love::love::love::love: Oh Susie Bun I love the Tudors!

I gave up after series two - I just couldn't forgive Henry for ruining Katherine and Anne! :evil: Oddly enough, I managed to like Anne as well as Katherine. I might watch the DVDs of series 1 and 2 again this winter.

I gave up after series two - I just couldn't forgive Henry for ruining Katherine and Anne! :evil: Oddly enough, I managed to like Anne as well as Katherine. I might watch the DVDs of series 1 and 2 again this winter.

I love Anne Boleyn I always end up liking her when I read about her or watch programmes like that.

The most remarkably clean white rabbit I have ever ever seen! My two are orange and black & white and they are always cleaning themselves: they never achieve cleanliness even close to that! :love:

That bun is an OCD girl's dream :D

The most remarkably clean white rabbit I have ever ever seen! My two are orange and black & white and they are always cleaning themselves: they never achieve cleanliness even close to that! :love:

That bun is an OCD girl's dream :D

Funnily enough, I used to have OCD! Spenser is a great one for washing, especailly cute when he does his ears. He always washes very thoroughly if I have been petting him. :roll:

I was watching New Tricks :lol:

Spenser, your face is adorable......but where did you leave your legs?????:shock:

You can see one back paw in the distance, and one or two little toenails peeking out at the front. Sorry to be pendantic - I have spent too many years at university. :roll:

You can see one back paw in the distance, and one or two little toenails peeking out at the front. Sorry to be pendantic - I have spent too many years at university. :roll:

I teach P3 (6/7 year olds) I don't know what pendantic means other than it can be broken up into 3 syllables and then easily spelled using 1 letter 1 sound technique! :oops:

I teach P3 (6/7 year olds) I don't know what pendantic means other than it can be broken up into 3 syllables and then easily spelled using 1 letter 1 sound technique! :oops:

Ooops, typo - I mean pedantic. I don't envy you ... I do brownies for an hour and a half once a week, and that's quite enough of little people for me.

Back