• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benson on the potty...

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
.... as I have no poo pics for the other thread. :?

DSC00072.jpg

My hands actually reached out to the screen - I want to pick him up! :love:

Yeeeeessss. That's where the plan whent painfully wrong with my bunnies. They look like such cuddly wee muppets but go to lift them they are cuddly wee bars of soap!!! :shock:

Yeeeeessss. That's where the plan whent painfully wrong with my bunnies. They look like such cuddly wee muppets but go to lift them they are cuddly wee bars of soap!!! :shock:

But do they bite and scratch? I have two teeth marks from midweek and a nasty claw scratch from today. I have teeny wee wrists, which makes it look worse. My rabbit nephew, who is a mini-lop, does the soap thing.

But do they bite and scratch? I have two teeth marks from midweek and a nasty claw scratch from today. I have teeny wee wrists, which makes it look worse. My rabbit nephew, who is a mini-lop, does the soap thing.

No they've never bitten me, they're very docile - just scramble to get away. I was bitten in a bunny feeding frenzy once when I was feeding them by hand and Lola got a little excited and carried away!! :lol:

Yes. Yes you do little Clover! Ahhhhhhhh Ph..... oh no! Forgot - look what happened the last time I did that!! :shock:

Back