• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG! Dylan Has Won!! Newspaper's Photographer Coming Out!

sonnet

Alpha Buck
OMG! OMG! OMG! I am having trouble coming down from the ceiling!
I had a phonecall informing me that Dylan has won my local newspaper's 2010 'Superpet' competition!! :shock: Not only did he win his category (there were 4 categories) he won overall beating birds, dogs, & cats! :shock:
I am gobsmacked & soooo pleased for him! :D:D:D
The photographer from the paper is coming out over the weekend to take our photos - I hate having my photo taken! :oops::oops: But he's worth it :)
Dylan wins £100 & now has the title of 'Evening Telegraph Superpet 2010' winner! :D

Aww wow that's amazing!! :D Congratulations!!! :love: Bet he's gonna get loads of treats now with £100 :lol: I entered Jasper into my local newspaper pet competition but there weren't category's and only cats and dogs got into the final. :(

Thanks everyone :D The photographer was a bit of a nightmare (obviously not used to working with animals!) so Dylan and I were both happy when it was over! I will upload some photos when he emails me them (hopefully he'll remember :roll:) - they are going in the paper on Saturday.
I keep calling him 'Superpet Dylan' which he seems to like & his money will be going on lots of new toys :D

Back