• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunset.

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Took these pics as I was giving the buns their supper tonight.

sunset005.jpg

sunset003.jpg

sunset011.jpg

sunset012.jpg

sunset002.jpg

sunset008.jpg

These are brilliant. We occasionally get sunsets like that, but I've never managed decent photos. Truth be told, I rarely photograph anything apart from Spenser nowadays. :oops:

These are brilliant. We occasionally get sunsets like that, but I've never managed decent photos. Truth be told, I rarely photograph anything apart from Spenser nowadays. :oops:

Same here :lol: The only reason I had the camera handy was cos I usually take it out to photograph the buns :)

Took these pics as I was giving the buns their supper tonight.

sunset005.jpg

sunset003.jpg

sunset011.jpg

sunset012.jpg

sunset002.jpg

sunset008.jpg

Lovely! You know what they say don't you.... "Red sky at night.......TURKISH DELIGHT!!' Get down to the shop!! I'm having a dipped flake!! Cause you know what they say...... ' Don't have a rake....... eat a dipped flake...' But I don't need a rake as I have nothing to rake. That's why I eat so many dipped flakes... I have to, cause I don't have a rake, and you know what they say..... :)

Lovely! You know what they say don't you.... "Red sky at night.......TURKISH DELIGHT!!' Get down to the shop!! I'm having a dipped flake!! Cause you know what they say...... ' Don't have a rake....... eat a dipped flake...' But I don't need a rake as I have nothing to rake. That's why I eat so many dipped flakes... I have to, cause I don't have a rake, and you know what they say..... :)

Have you been sniffing the tipp-ex at school again? :no:

.. actually, neither do I, but they must say something - they always do. Excuse me I think I need my no rake dipped flake and a cuppa to enjoy this beautiful sunset to.... :p

Back