• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spud-gun, but no Hedgehog!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Hedgehogs pictures are just blurred as usual as he will not stay still. he was even trying to eat the camera while I took pictures of Spuddy :lol:

PA151007.jpg

PA151008.jpg

Spudgun is very handsome. How on earth do you catch hedgehog? I was half an hour trying to lure Spenser out from under the couch in the conservatory with a bit of biscuit. He is very good at the snatch-and-retreat move. :roll:

Spudgun is really transformed from the first pictures you posted on the website. I'm sure Hedgehog is too, in fact I think they were in one of the pictures you posted of Timmy's memorial run.

Spudgun is very handsome. How on earth do you catch hedgehog? I was half an hour trying to lure Spenser out from under the couch in the conservatory with a bit of biscuit. He is very good at the snatch-and-retreat move. :roll:

They are both really easy to pick up, the only problem being Hedgehog is a little wiggler and biter when being carried to the run. I have a nice bruise on my chest from where he bit me through my sweatshirt yesterday :roll: :lol:

Back