• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frank is feeling the cold

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:(

He is a real sun worshiper so is finding the change in temperature a bit hard to cope with. We have already moved him to a hutch in the shed but we are hoping we can find a space for him inside once winter really sets in. He is looking a real old man now :)

PA150999.jpg

Awwww he still looks like a little baby bunny just with the odd bit of white fur...:love:

He is 8 years old mow and certainly hasn't had the easiest of lives. I wish he had some company to snuggle up to but he will not trust anything since his fox attack, which killed his partner :(

He is 8 years old mow and certainly hasn't had the easiest of lives. I wish he had some company to snuggle up to but he will not trust anything since his fox attack, which killed his partner :(
:( That is so sad :( im sure he will love being inside with you.He may feel safer then.:love::love:Hes so handsome:love::love:

He reminds me of Sweet Pea - our bun than passed away last year aged 9.5.

He really loved being indoors when we finally brought him in the autumn of his 8th/9th year. His eyes had started to weep before that and he had started to get stiff but inside he had a bit of a second youth!

Back